What are the advantages of Codeigniter framework ?
There are many advantages of using Codeigniter framework. I list them for you as follows.
- Codeigniter provides a rich library for commonly needed tasks, as well as providing a simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries, enabling fast projects to be developed.
- Codeigniter provides a creative focus to the project by minimizing the amount of code required for an operation.
- Codeigniter is a lightweight (does not consume a lot of resources) framework. The core system requires only a few small libraries (unlike other frameworks that consume more resources). Codeigniter is based on the developer’s needs for a specific process and libraries are dynamically loaded on demand, so the basic system is pretty lean and pretty fast.
- Codeigniter is a framework that allows you to perform operations such as database connection, file upload, session management in a simple way.
- Thanks to the helpers, libraries and security measures, it makes the developer’s job much easier.