What are the health benefits of guava ? What is guava good for ?
As a magical fruit, guava does not only provide you with nutrients that strongly nourish your health and immune system, it can actually protect against a wide variety of diseases.
B vitamins present in Guava not only protect your cognitive functions, but also play an important role in regulating your mood and hormones.
Contributing to the digestive system due to its fiber content, guava is good for weight loss.
Guava kills acne-causing bacteria, providing a cleaner skin.
Here is some well-known health benefits of eating guava fruit.
- Guava is good for coughs and colds, prevents wrinkles and dry skin.
- Copper in Gueva fruit is important for thyroid health.
- Guava contains Vitamin B3 and B6, which is essential for brain health.
- It has a balancing and regulating effect on the intestines.
- It is used in diarrhea and dysentery treatments.
- Lycopene is important in the prevention of prostate cancer, and this is quite abundant in guava. It contains 4 times more Vitamin C than orange.
- Guava leaf oil is more effective than many cancer drugs.
- An important feature is that it prevents the formation and distribution of cancer cells.
- Guava is also an important place for eye health thanks to its Vitamin A content and prevents cataract formation.
- It contains less sugar than many fruits such as apples, oranges and grapes.
It does not contain cholesterol and the amount of carbohydrates is very low.
- Especially those who want to lose weight benefit from guava because it is a fiber rich in minerals.
- Guava reduces insulin and glucose in the body, but also lowers cholesterol.
- It is effective in prostate and diabetes patients
- Guava fruit leaves are beneficial for toothache and gum disease
- Folic acid in it increases fertility in humans.
- It contains potassium, so guava regulates blood pressure.
- It is known that magnesium is good for stress and irritability.
- Guava also contains magnesium. Therefore, it is a fruit that provides relaxation of the muscles and nervous system.
- If you have a heavy sports program, if you eat guava at the end of the program, you will both relax your muscles and experience a long-term feeling of satiety.